Web Server Professional Services
Web Server Professional Services provides dedicated consulting and implementation services
for C-Byte. Combining exceptional consulting skills with highly effective project management.
Web Server Professional Services has the capability to remove the risk from large, complex
projects and take the lead as prime contractor in many cases.
Business Integlligence and Customer Relationship Management
Web Server Professional Services has a practice which provides comprehensive solutions for customer
relationship management (CRM) and business intelligence (BI):
- Business Benefits Analysis: A proven and repeatable methodology, facilitated by experienced
consultants, to assist organizations in prioritizing and justifying initiatives to improve business
- Contact Management: Implementation services for Siebel and Oracle encompassing innovative
contact solutions including telephone, internet and document channels.
- Relationship Marketing: Expertise in the implementation of solutions to support closed-loop
marketing processes. All aspects of the analysis, planning and implementation of targeted marketing
campaigns are supported, enabled by a customer-orientated marketing database.
- Interactive Integration: Integration of customer contact points with order processing,
distribution, financial and informational systems. Web Server Professional Services has the architectural
vision, the business understanding and the technical knowledge to integrate ERP and other operational
systems with contact platforms, data warehouses, and marketing systems to meet the challenges of the
Business Applications Services
- Oracle Applications: Planning, testing, documentation and training, as well as software
installation and configuration. Web Server Professional Services has an extensive track record of
implementing and upgrading Oracle Applications, frequently helping to migrate systems from less scaleable
- Other ERP: Services to support the installation of PeopleSoft, SAP and BAAN.
- Vertical Applications: Industry-specific applications for which Professional Services provides
installation services; applications include Retek (retail), Unisure (insurance) and Pancredit (finance).
- Benchmarking: Benchmarking, performance tuning and scalability testing services to support
service levels and remove the risk from critical projects.
Enterprise Infrastructure Services
Web Server Professional Services has core skills in installing and configuring UNIX, AIX, Linux,
Microsoft Windows, as well as a wide range of other specialist skills:
- Databases:Design and tuning of large databases including Oracle, DB2, Informix and SQL Server.
- Systems Management: Consultancy and implementation services for systems management, including
complete solutions for multi-platform environments. Consultants offer objective, practical advice, and
supply and install products from vendors including BMC, Veritas, Sterling Software, Datametric, Computer
Associates and Tivoli.
- Network Services: Complete solutions including design, configuration and hardware sourcing.
Starting from the business drivers behind network performance issues, network services reduce operating
cost and complexity.
- Migrations: Migrations of Bull GCOS7 and GCOS8 applications to a Unix environment. Services
are also offered for ICL and Unisys mainframs.
- Managed Services: Onsite, managed teams set up and run Web Server systems on an in term basis
while staff are recruited, or for longer periods. The constant challenge for IT managers is to provide
ever higher levels of availablity and performance against a background of budget constraints and
difficulties in recruiting and retaining experienced staff. This service is cost effective and is based on
an open, flexible systems management environment, which can be handed over to client staff or a third
party at the end of the contract.
C-Byte Web Server project managers take responsibility for projects from the initial bid through to the
final review. They ensure that resources are available and coordinated, schedules and budgets are met,
risks are assessed and managed, and that quality of service and delivery are maintained throughout the
project. All Web Server project managers are externally accredited in the PRINCE II (Projects in a
Controlled Environment) methodology and manage their projects using the supportive framework of well
defined Web Server project management practices.
For more information contact C-Byte Technical Support.
C-Byte may not offer the products, features, or services discussed on-line in other countries. Consult your C-Byte business
contact for information on products or services available in your area.